Dr. Pei-Jang Chang
- We believe the purpose of education is to contribute to a student's sound
- body and mind.
- We want to help them develop their potential, arouse their interest in learning, discern right from wrong, and establish good character.
- We respect nature and humanity, and teach our students with wisdom.
- We believe that to be successful, each student should fully develop their potential according to their unique and different talents and personality.
- We are convinced that the essence of education is to give students chances to make themselves better.
- We believe that education not only imparts knowledge, but also cultivates good character.
- We find that education is best accomplished through love.
- We love our students and practice what we preach.
- We believe in God, love our country, cooperate with the community and seek out excellence.
A School with New Notion
- A school respects human dignity and develops student personality to perfection.
- A school understands the value of life and respects the harmonious relationship between man and nature.
- A school respects multicultural development, innovative traditions, and racial differences.
- A school will consistently grow and take team learning seriously.
- A cultural organization that encompasses traditional and modern life extending from community to global views.
- A school with a positive outlook that can understand respect, and appreciation for multicultural personality development.
- A school supports developing potential and offers free and happy learning to every student.
- A school develops the ideals of democracy and abides by laws based on the spirit of individuality.
One sport, One musical instrument, One hobby
- Ability to distinguish right from wrong.
- Ability to be creative.
- Students must excel in Knowledge and capability
- Art and science
- Good character and team cooperation
- Information Technology
- Good Health
Five (Three Hearts & Two minds)
- Three Hearts: Good and kind heart
- Humble and appreciative
- Harmonious and cooperative
- Two Willings:
- Willing to do
- Willing to help others
Fuhsing Map of Wholistic Development