1. Administration Objectives
(1) Establish Four Pillars of Strength: Stability, Accuracy, Height, and Foresight.
(2) Strengthen administration management and improve the quality of service we provide.
(3) Implement the schemes of Bilingual curriculum
2. Objectives in Students' Learning
(1) Students can explicitly use native language in reading, writing compositions, and calligraphy.
(2) Students has the ability to demonstrate knowledge and techniques in science.
(3) Develop humanity-based manner and have ability to analyze, think critically, and integrate. Advocate craftsmanship and sportsmanship and exert abilities and skills in many ways.
(4) Students can grasp information technology through the use of computer via the Internet.
(5) Students have solid foundation of knowledge in foreign language, namely English.
(6) Students have the courage to face different kinds of challenge.
(7) Students have the competence in analytical thinking in what they read.
3. Objectives in Professional Development for Teachers
(1) Emphasize observation of teaching demonstration in aspects such as innovation, efficiency and classroom management.
(2) Encourage teaching specialization, e-teaching, and multi-strategy assessment.
(3) Each teacher should build up his/her own teaching portfolio.
(4) Cooperate with others to make instructional materials and tests, to build up the Sharing Platform in order to share teaching resources.
(5) Continue to integrate information technology into teaching.
(6) Each teacher needs to record own teaching demonstration every semester for the purpose of self- and peer-evaluation.